Sunday, February 17, 2008

Contest Winners!

Well, our Intense Emotion contest has closed. I am pleased to announce the following winners:

FIRST PLACE - Huguette Ampudia, aka uva98! See more of her work here. Huguette wins my Ice Cream Parlour Photoshop Action set and will be a featured photographer on my blog here in the next few days. Congratulations, Huguette!

SECOND PLACE - Megan from Trees & Bees Photography! Please go here to view more of her lovely work. Megan will also receive the Ice Cream Parlour Photoshop Action set. Congratulations, Megan!

THIRD PLACE - This spot goes to Kerrie, aka sugaree_gd! Kerrie will receive the Ice Cream Parlour Action set, as well. Congratulations, Kerrie! To view more of Kerrie's photography, please visit her here.

I'd like to extend a big THANK YOU to everyone who entered. Your photos are all nothing short of amazing and I'm so delighted to know all of you.

Jenn

No comments: