Friday, January 11, 2008

Starbucks Exhibit

I'm very excited to announce that the Fort Thomas, KY Starbucks will be exhibiting my
photography for the month of February. The exhibit will open on the 1st and end on the
29th.

On February 24th, from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m., there will be a meet & greet at Starbucks,
during which I'll be there promoting my business and representing my work.

I would love to see you there!

To celebrate, for the entire month of February I am offering a buy one, get one free special on my fine art prints in the store at my website. To redeem your free print, simply email me after your initial purchase and tell me the title of the photo you would like for free. Simple as that! It will be shipped to you within 2-3 weeks.

Thank you so much, everyone, for your continued support!

No comments: